To Join Our Dojo (School):
- Please use our main school web site at www.BNYD.com to purchase our trial month package.
- We will then contact you within 72 hours to schedule your first class.
- I have been going to the Bujinkan New York Dojo for about a month and I love it. The people are friendly, the sensei is cool. I love all the classes... I look forward to coming to the class as it mades me feel like a new person. There so much postive energy in the dojo, it makes you feel like you dont want to leave. It's a great feeling!
-- David Hanson
- Ever since joining the Bujinkan New York Dojo, I have beeen able to focus better and cope with the everyday stress that comes with working crazy hours, midnight-8AM. I 've also learned valuable lessons in self defense and in everyday situational awareness as well as proper body dynamics which help in living a better and healthier lifestyle. My time at the BNYD is something that I shall always be thankful for. I've also met some interesting people which I'm glad to say have become my friends.
-- George A. Tamayo
- Joe Maurantonio is an amazing martial arts teacher. I have been training with him for 20 years. One of the great things about him is his ability to individualize lessons for each student. Over the years his teachings have taught me intention and attention (in whatever I am doing). You see magazine ads, "martial arts helps build confidence and respect." Joe has definitely helped me with those fundamentals. His training style is very realistic. I have trained with many students from other martial arts schools -- most seemed to be going through the motions, instead of using our lessons as a martial art. Most importantly, Joe-sensei never let me give up on myself.
-- Glenn Catania
- I have only been practicing this martial art for about three weeks now. It is very intense and challenging. I am very pleased with what I am being taught and I must say we have a very good instructor and a welcoming environment. This art will be rather important to me if I go through the plan of being in federal law enforcement.
-- Dane Benjamin